Needs to be removed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2007
Its pissing me off. It has like 800 views, and no one has done a damn thing about it. I've emailed and pm'd virtually everyone that has the power remove it, and they haven't done anything. I emailed dan, dave, I sent pms to raiker, Katie, Lee Asher, but not one single person has replied back. Why should I spend my hard earned money on something that will just be shown to everysingle person who wants to see it? Its been up there for 2 days, you'd think atleast 1 theory11 team member would see it and contact dananddave. I'm sure that if this was a theory11 dvd, it'd be removed in a nanosecond. Come on! Anybody who can do anything to get this removed, PLEASE DO IT! People are already saying in the comments that they learned it and will probably be putting up bad videos of it, hence trashing the clipshift by having every kid on the planet putting up bad performances of it.

Sep 1, 2007
Yeah, but we could put a stop to it. Its copyrighted. I couldn't care less if one of those kiddies posted their own tutorial for it, because its such a complex move they would either teach it wrong, or you wouldn't be able to learn from it. This is freakin Chad explaining his move! people will learn the technique CRYSTAL CLEAR from this video.

Sep 1, 2007
I agree, but Creeper its from DanandDaves site, Katie and them from T11 will probably have no power over the issue.

~PaCo

Yeah, but they could probably contact dan or dave a lot quicker than some dude sending them an e-mail. They could call them and tell them or something.

D

Deleted member 2755

Well this brings us back to how Youtube hurts magic as a whole... it's sick. I don't have Surfaced, but I'm not going to go searching for this video either because this just isn't right that people do this.

-Doug

D

Deleted member 2755

I think you should delete this forum so that no other people can search for the video.

I agree. Sadly there are many people on this site that would probably go looking for the tutorial.

-Doug

Dec 5, 2007
I also found a small part on the dvd upploaded, its not even the whole thing so people will learn from that and go make crappy videos of it, you need the book and everything to learn it corectly.

I did some "undercover" research on some exposure sites and some magic sites, and im telling you, its bad, really bad. There are several thousends Theory11 Penguin maguc and Ellusionist dvds downloaded and traded from the internet every week.

Its so dissrespectfull of both the creators who spends so much time making quality products, and us most young people who have to save allot of money to get the stuff.

Since its copyrighted, cant they be punished by the law? I think they should just to set and example and it maybe will stop.

I think that those really interested in magic will purchase this dvd anyways. It is like with movies and music. Those who have intentions to buy a product will do it no matter what.
Still, I wonder how those who expose magic and other peoples stuff think. It is so immoral...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results