New 1-on-1 : FLICKER by Doug McKenzie

Doug McKenzie

theory11 artist
Sep 1, 2007
www.nycmagician.com
Watching magic on video is different to seeing it in person. On video, you can rewind and analyze exactly what's going on. In person Flicker fools big time. I have performed this for years and have fooled many coin guys with this production. If you want to half ass it and learn it from the preview be my guest. If you want the real work including angles, subtleties, and hand washing techniques that come from my working repertoire, $5.95 is a very small price to pay.

Watching magic on video is different to seeing it in person. On video, you can rewind and analyze exactly what's going on. In person Flicker fools big time. I have performed this for years and have fooled many coin guys with this production. If you want to half ass it and learn it from the preview be my guest. If you want the real work including angles, subtleties, and hand washing techniques that come from my working repertoire, $5.95 is a very small price to pay.

well said, and on another note i really enjoyed the one on one its one of my favorites to date

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results