New 1-on-1 Release : The Pop-Out Move with Chris Kenner

Sep 7, 2008
I remember meeting Piet and a magic convention. He did this move better than I've ever seen it done before. But this looks nice!

Nov 10, 2007
I already know this move and believe me it is worth it. Just a little bit of a knack but pick-it up and you won't be disappointed, I use this all the time while doing street magic, great stuff.
Great Job, Mr. Kenner
- Donald

j.bayme

ceo / theory11
Team member
Jul 23, 2007
New York City
Just to add a bit more detail as to the format of this 1-on-1 - CK starts off with an overview of the basic mechanics of the move, then moves on to a much more in-depth segment showing the details of every step.

Thereafter, the video switches to an over-the-shoulder angle, which helps a lot as this is one of those moves that is best explained from the performer's point of view. Lastly, the vid ends with a segment on common problems and mistakes that CK has made and seen over the years in experience with this move.

Overall, it's a sleight that isn't too difficult, but requires a bit of a knack to perform perfectly every time. The mechanics themselves are simple - it's all in the execution.

Jv

Jan 11, 2008
Looks interesting, I'll see if I can pick this up sometime. Nice!

Also, congratulations! c3rb3rus for winning.

Sep 2, 2007
I'll consider this Part 1 in a series of 1-on-1's where we will eventually get the entire Grandpa's Aces routine... or is that just a fool's hope?

I bought Classical Aces from Sorcery, but there's one move different... one move...

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results