New Arrcos!

C

Cardmaster211

I actually like the brand new arrcos they are very good!

C

Cardmaster211

Yeah

Nothing much has changed except for the side of the box, the color of the box, the cool blank card that comes with it and the ace of spade is the same ace that's on the box and the finish is a little different.

May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
shame the finish is different, thats what i really loved about them

who is selling them

I agree, I loved the finish/feel of these decks, and the new ones, though nice, are simply nowhere near as durable as the old ones.

HERE is the link as to where they are being sold. (Dave, on eBay, also known as PokerStud52, or 52andJokers.)

Jun 27, 2008
Illinois
that sucks. the reason i fell in love with these is because i live in illinois and in the summer its very humid and because of the plastic coating these cards were unaffected

May 2, 2010
New York, New York
I just got my order from dave. I got 3 greens, blacks, reds and blues. These are not new brands of Arrcos. Arrcos have been discontinued from main production but still could be printed if requested and ordered in large numbers, atleast from what I have be told from a few.

Dave is the only person who has green Arrcos that I have seen so far. He claims he put in a personal order of green with USPCC.

The finish is not plastic coat like said before. Its actually Linoid finish like Tallys. The edges on one of the decks I got were rough like bikes which is no biggie and had a small warp to it. Still good cards.

Kind regards,

Mike

KevinReylek

Elite Member
Sep 1, 2007
NY
www.newyorkmagicproject.com
The new Arrcos are nothing like the older (now discontinued Arrcos) from USPC. The stock and finish are very different, and nowhere near as good. All 4 colors of new Arrcos (Red, Blue, Black, and Green) have black closure seals on the flap. If you get a deck with a black seal, it's a new Arrco, and is not the same thing at all. The older Arrcos have blue seals, and a slightly different box design/color scheme.

Older Arrcos are one of the best decks around, but I would not recommend the new ones unless you're only after the design and not as concerned with the quality and durability.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results