New card force originality

Jun 14, 2012
California
Im digging it alot man, it's really cool but i have some issues one the webcam kind of blurred out half way through and it hurt my eyes haha. and the next is i felt that there was alot of movement after you spread the cards out. Other then that its very nice.

Oct 16, 2010
Blacksburg, VA
If my guess is correct, your method for this is similar to a very old Any Card at Any Number effect. It's a nice method in that sense but as a force I feel like the same thing can be achieved in a faster manner without looking suspicious. There was a fair amount of unnecessary movement which included the spreading of the cards and once you picked up the remainder of the deck. Forcing a card or just having a card selected should take no more than 10 seconds. Once it gets past that, it seems to make the rest of the effect a bit boring or drawn out. This is a great method for a CAAN effect but as a force I think it's a little too long to keep the spectator interested even if you just use it as a prediction effect and nothing else.

-Jarrod Freeman

RickEverhart

forum moderator / t11
Elite Member
Sep 14, 2008
Louisville, OH
I'd refilm it and keep your hands more centralized in the shot so we can see what is going on. The blurring of the cam ruins it as well as the handling of the cards after the hand to hand spread. It doesn't seem "fair" for 2 reasons. Why would you stop at 19 when clearly the person wants 21. Then you are obviously doing something after the spread. I know it seems like I'm being harsh, but it seems odd to stop 2 cards shy ( I know your reasoning - so you can show the cards face up ) and then do a lot with the cards in your hands. I think it could have potential if it was cleaned up some.
Just my opinion.

May 7, 2012
If you guys don't like this one If got two others that are gonna be in one download, and one is an actual improptu ACAAN, they literally name any card and say any number

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results