New: Chronic Review: The effects are so good there television worthy

Nov 7, 2009
Effects so good they're TV worthy: The Chronic Documents

This is what REAL mind reading would look like.

This is an instant download collection of 4 effects. All the effects are extremely genius, practical and would fool pretty much any magician never mind spectator… The effects taught are each television worthy and can easily be added to any ones repertoire. Chronic comes in a book style download which is very easy to understand. When I saw the trailer it seemed to good to be true, Chronic is amazing and if you don’t add at least one of these effects to your repertoire then your crazy… That’s all I have to say…

The book has no pictures but plenty of text but it honestly didn’t even need pictures as they would have been pointless since there’s nothing to even show. The book is straight to the point, easy learning and doesn’t bore you. Kevin has cut out all of the fat and showed what you actually need. The overall layout and structure of the book is very simple yet I’m glad its not all ‘Ellusionist’ with black and pictures of fire everywhere. It makes this readable yet enjoyable.
Book layout and design - 9/10

The tricks in the book are top notch, television worthy, mind blowing feats. The tricks in the book are:

Sadistic: The performer ribbon spreads a deck of cards, turns his back and has a spectator select a card. The card is memorized and replaced into the deck; the deck is squared and put away by the spectator. The performer names the selected card. He doesn't even have to turn back around.

Spectator's Mental Card to Spectator's Pocket: A card is shown, say the King of Spades. The spectator places the card into his pocket. The spectator is then asked to think of a card, and concentrate on it. Without ever having to answer a question or say what card they were thinking of, the spectator removes the card from their pocket to see that it has changed into the card they were thinking of.

Mixed Signals: A three digit number is written down on a piece of paper and pocketed by a spectator. The spectator then dials a completely different three digit number into their cell phone, and shows it to another friend. The friend, however, sees the number the spectator originally wrote down. But, when the spectator sees the phone, the numbers he keyed in are still there!

Remote Viewing with a Photo: A spectator divines the contents of a photo they never see, held the whole time by the performer. No oddly suggestive questions and the performer only tips that it’s a place.

Out of the tricks I expect to be performing Sadistic and Spectators Mental Card to Spectators pocket. These effects wont take you that long to get down due to the fact there isn’t really any sleights. Its all psychology . Kevin teaches many of his different psychological forces as well as patter and technique which he has obviously put a lot of thought into.
Tricks - 10/10

Overall I would have to give this a 10/10, it has everything you need and these tricks are all worth an easy $15 each. You are crazy if you don’t get this. GET IT NOW!

http://kevinparkerproductions.com/chronic.html

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 16, 2008
Anybody here tried Remote Viewing with a Photo yet?

I'm STILL trying to memorize the patter -- Is it true that you will fail if you misrecall some parts of KP's patter?

Oh by the way, has anyone thought of a way to accomplish Mixed Signals without the Extra required? I would like to accomplish the effect with all my spectators. Sorry if you don't get my point...

Nov 7, 2009
Anybody here tried Remote Viewing with a Photo yet?

I'm STILL trying to memorize the patter -- Is it true that you will fail if you misrecall some parts of KP's patter?

Oh by the way, has anyone thought of a way to accomplish Mixed Signals without the Extra required? I would like to accomplish the effect with all my spectators. Sorry if you don't get my point...

Yes it is true if you leave some patter out it wont work...

And I pretty sure you have to use the extra for mixed signals... Its nit much though. Dosent bother me.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results