New deck?

Feb 25, 2009
Wow. OMG! Imagine that? A new deck of cards. Why can't we just use the $2 bikes that were good enough for magicians for the last few decades/centuries? Do we really need painted up fancy $8 decks of cards nowadays? I've seen a couple of these fancy decks and I don't think they come close to plain old bicycles. It's all hype!

Jul 13, 2008
lol Bicycles last only a day or two for a working magician. These cards have better stock and better finish which helps them last about 10 times as long, AND better design, which helps get you noticed. I think this looks really cool.

Sep 1, 2007
Leicester, UK
www.youtube.com
Wow. OMG! Imagine that? A new deck of cards. Why can't we just use the $2 bikes that were good enough for magicians for the last few decades/centuries? Do we really need painted up fancy $8 decks of cards nowadays? I've seen a couple of these fancy decks and I don't think they come close to plain old bicycles. It's all hype!
Because they make you tonnes better not only in magic but also in the bedroom. ;) :p

I'm not against them by any means, to me, a deck is a deck of cards *shrug*.

- Sean

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
lol Bicycles last only a day or two for a working magician. These cards have better stock and better finish which helps them last about 10 times as long, AND better design, which helps get you noticed. I think this looks really cool.

A day or 2?

What? Are you man-handling them or something?
lol, Loose hands, loose hands.

Gooose-Frabbaaa

Feb 1, 2009
Manchester, UK.
Bikes last a decent time, Tallys seem to last longer, but custom decks usually last even longer, I've had my ghosts for ages and still in good condition. (Yes, I use them regularly, I don't keep them in a hidden underground hedgehog box just so they keep there good condition.)

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
A day or 2?

What? Are you man-handling them or something?
lol, Loose hands, loose hands.

Gooose-Frabbaaa

OOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM OOOOOMMMMMMMMM

Anyway how could you not like a new deck of cards people? I'm not the biggest advocate of custom decks but I always love to see what they can come up with from a design standpoint.

-Michael

Feb 25, 2009
I got no problem with custom decks. But what justifies them costing 4-5 times as much as other decks? People keep saying they are better stock/quality. The ones I have and have seen pretty much feel the same as regulars. Now if they were made of silk or something I could see. But they're not. They are made out of the same stuff I throw in the trash and wipe my butt with every day......

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
this looks like a card box. do they have a new deck coming out?
Joe,

It was recently brought to my attention that this forum account matches IP's with your own. While this forum is open to discussion on all magic topics - playing cards included, we do have explicit rules regarding advertising in limitation thereof. Given your employment with Ellusionist, with the fact that this post was made under a false username and written strangely in third person, this post was flagged as advertising.

For future, however, do note that you are welcome to discuss any relevant, professional topics you wish within these forums, but this should be done with disclosure in full transparency. We in no way discourage your participation in our forums, and this is requested with full respect in clarity.

Joe,

It was recently brought to my attention that this forum account matches IP's with your own. While this forum is open to discussion on all magic topics - playing cards included, we do have explicit rules regarding advertising in limitation thereof. Given your employment with Ellusionist, with the fact that this post was made under a false username and written strangely in third person, this post was flagged as advertising.

For future, however, do note that you are welcome to discuss any relevant, professional topics you wish within these forums, but this should be done with disclosure in full transparency. We in no way discourage your participation in our forums, and this is requested with full respect in clarity.

Uh oh! Someone got caught!

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
It has begun.

They are upon us.

All we can do go to battle. To me my brothers!

Gustav

PS: This will make no sense unless you're into Warhammer :rolleyes:

Gustav (again:D)

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
Joe,

*Cough* Owned *Cough*
I was wondering why every time this guy posted, the post was advertising for E.
Everything makes sense now.
Sad, yet hilarious.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results