New Effect Suggestions For My Birthday?

A:R

Nov 2, 2007
Klejtrup, Denmark
Hi, my birthday is very soon, so I get a lot of presents :D... not really a lot, but the point is... I need a new close up effect. I like to work with cards and hate gimmicks.
Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thanks!

P.S. I'm living in Denmark, so I'd prefer if it's downloadable.

A:R

Nov 2, 2007
Klejtrup, Denmark
I own the trilogy, so I've already learned the Hedbergs Peak. I like it a lot, but I prefer to do it "in you face", if you know what I mean. I was thinking about getting Control. I think you can sense on my name, that one of my favorite magicians is Wayne Houchin. I got all his effects (sinful, indecent and stimata).
Thanks for the reply!

Dec 4, 2007
www.thrallmind.com
Hmm. Why not buy a book with many effects to learn from? If you hate gimmicks, but love cards, try Aaron Fishers Paper Engine.

Its not downloadable, but its okay to wait a little bit for something good. Not everything needs to be instant gratification ;)

Or, give the Card College series a whirl. Buy one book every so often. Learn whats inside. You'll be set forever in no time.

-ThrallMind

Sep 1, 2007
England
I'd vote for Card College aswell. So much brilliant material. It might not be downloadable but it will last you forever.

Brilliant investment.

Tom

Mar 25, 2008
try Lybrary.com. it's got a ton of e-books (in fact its all e-books meaning downloads). its got great lecture notes like Danny G's and a lot of dave forrest stuff (including a really cool gimmick free rising card from the center of the deck ie. A.I.R.). It's also got all the card colledge stuff and its cheap compared to the books. Buy stuff. you won't regret it.
Maple

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results