New Free Memorized Deck Learning Tool!

Oct 8, 2010
Hello everybody,

I have created a new website to help you learn, memorize or review a memorized stack. I have included some of the most popular stacks out there: Tamariz's Mnemonica, Aronson's stack, Joyal CHaSeD, Joyal SHoCkeD, Si Stebbins and the Shadow stack. You can also use your own stack on the website. From the stack list just select "Use own stack" and then paste the stack you want to use on the text field. Input your own stack where each card is separated by a comma. For example: 4C, 2H, 7D, 3C, 4H, 6D, AS, 5H, 9S, 2S, QH, 3D, QC, 8H, 6S...

With the website application you can practice by guessing the index (it will show you the card) or the card (it will show you the index). You can also choose the range of cards that you want to practice from. For example, if you want to practice the first ten cards you would choose the range from 1 to 10. Once you complete a deck cycle (52 cards) it will show you all the mistakes that you have made and the corrections so you can review them and reinforce them in your memory. You can also see your errors while practicing by pressing the button "View Errors." If you want to see the order of a specific stack just choose the stack from the drop down list and press the button "View Stack." This website/application will also work very well on your smartphone's browser.

Finally if you have any feedback, feel free to contact me!

Thank you and please enjoy the website!

http://www.memodeck.com/

JCheng

monurao111

Banned
Apr 28, 2014
INDIA
its a very good idea for memorized deck lovers but do u have permission of creators to display stacks free of cost...online.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results