New Gear?

Jack

Elite Member
Sep 5, 2007
Decatur, GA
Is there any new "Gear" in the workings? What are some of your suggestions for "Gear" that you would like to see?

By "Gear" I refer to the section of the site that only sells shirts as of right now.

On another note, do any of you own/like the "Gear" if you have ordered it? Does it make Theory11 too comercial?

Chew on that for a bit... or not it's up to you.

Cheers!

D

Deleted member 2755

I cannot really say whether or not the products in the gear section are good because I don't own them, however, from reviews I think I can say buy these shirts for the summer. ;) Apparently they are thin..... very thin..... thinnest shirts ever made.... however they are comfortable. :) So I may buy them for the summer, but a very thin shirt in the winter in Jersey is no a good thing. :)

Also, I'm sure that new gear will come. It may not be released for a while, but if they only sold shirts I'm sure they would call it the "Clothing" or "shirts" section. However, it is also possible that they have no new ideas for the gear section, I cannot say, but I think it is a safe bet we will see more than shirts.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results