New Guy

Jan 18, 2009
Hey everybody, I am new here to Theory11 and would just like to give a shout out to everybody. I've been apart of some other forums like E among others.

Quick bio on me, Magic for 5 years, 3 of those into mentalism, and 8 months into hypnosis. I do mainly mentalism along with a few impromtu card tricks like Subway or This N That variation. Senior in high school and heading into navy to become mineman and hope to have my own hypnotherapist license and my own business specializing in it. When I comment it's usually on something important.

Can't wait to meet and talk with everybody and hope this experience is a good one.

-Drew

Hey everybody, I am new here to Theory11 and would just like to give a shout out to everybody. I've been apart of some other forums like E among others.

Quick bio on me, Magic for 5 years, 3 of those into mentalism, and 8 months into hypnosis. I do mainly mentalism along with a few impromtu card tricks like Subway or This N That variation. Senior in high school and heading into navy to become mineman and hope to have my own hypnotherapist license and my own business specializing in it. When I comment it's usually on something important.

Can't wait to meet and talk with everybody and hope this experience is a good one.

-Drew

cool, were u in any rotc program?

Jan 18, 2009
Yes I was, but only in my freshman year because rifle team was disbanded because of a shooting incident in a college campus. Apparently a girl was shot in head because some guys were playing a joke on her trying to scare her. We use pellets and they used .22 calibers.

Sad story but we were really dam good and when they disbanded it I decided to head out since I was just wasting my time since drill and color guard isn't my style.

Yes I was, but only in my freshman year because rifle team was disbanded because of a shooting incident in a college campus. Apparently a girl was shot in head because some guys were playing a joke on her trying to scare her. We use pellets and they used .22 calibers.

Sad story but we were really dam good and when they disbanded it I decided to head out since I was just wasting my time since drill and color guard isn't my style.

that is sad, I'm an ex-cadet also, I was in rotc for 3 years and they screwed me ove, and that's when I decided to quit.

originated I was in Sabre team; after a year, a new commander took the team and he's a total jack @ss then I quit and joined Drill team I was on drill team until the day I quit.

btw, what rotc are you? Air Force, Navy, Army, marine, [Cost Guard, lol]?

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
Yo!

Welsome to the forums.

I like your attitude on commenting, people tend to lack that around here :rolleyes:

I just realized how ironic my post was.

Gustav

Jan 18, 2009
I believe it was the army ROTC but I'm not entirely sure, I never paid attention because they never taught anything important and we usually just talked during class so it was an easy health credit. Coast guard has an ROTC :p

Jan 13, 2008
Welcome to the forums! :)

Also, not that I think you'll be up to no good, but be sure to check out the Rules, since most people just skip over those. :)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results