New here

Mar 6, 2012
Hello everybody I am new to cardistry and flourishing and I would like to know what are some easy flourishes for me to try.How do you add cardistry to magic and does anyone knows what will the Buck tiwns be releasing on Friday?

Jun 16, 2012
Some easy flourishes you may want to learn are: the spring, the charlier cut, maybe even the sybil cut.
You should also buy Genesis V1 here on theory11 by Andrei Jikh. It's a great starting dvd on cardistry. :)

,ilusiv3

Oct 5, 2011
Canada
Easy flourishes: charlier cut, thumb cut, revolution cut, sybil cut, thumb fan, one handed fan to name a few.
Cardistry in magic: as mentioned above, false cuts which look convincing enough. Also, you can start fanning to get a selection or show that the deck is in no particular order.
What D&D are releasing on Friday: you mean Vortex?

Hello everybody I am new to cardistry and flourishing and I would like to know what are some easy flourishes for me to try.How do you add cardistry to magic and does anyone knows what will the Buck tiwns be releasing on Friday?

tatan,

Welcome to the T11 Forums, and I would say "Charlier Cut" is a good place to start. It's not terribly difficult after a little bit of practice and as simple as it is to perform, it still looks impressive.

Here is a video that explains how to do the Charlier.

Enjoy, practice and impress.

- Steve

[video=youtube;WnN3xlE3NfQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnN3xlE3NfQ&feature=related[/video]

Mar 6, 2012
Thanks I got the charlier cut down now and DnD have this countdown for five new release anybody know about it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results