New here

Jul 14, 2016
Hey guys how are you all doing? I'm not new to the site just never made an account. I started doing magic in high school but stopped when I graduated, now fast forward 3 years and I am back at it again. I've been back for about 1 month now and I've just been practicing basic sleights like my doubles and my pass. Was super rusty but now I have the feel although my pass is no where near as good as it was before. The other reason for me posting is I can't seem to remember the name of a routine that I recently saw. Basically there is 2 people and the magician touched one of them and the other person feels it as well would appreciate anyone who could help me out. If I posted this in the wrong section then I'm really sorry just wasn't sure. If anyone read through this whole thing than I thank you.

Reactions: Dean Magic

Dean Magic

Elite Member
Jun 13, 2013
Florida
Hey guys how are you all doing? I'm not new to the site just never made an account. I started doing magic in high school but stopped when I graduated, now fast forward 3 years and I am back at it again. I've been back for about 1 month now and I've just been practicing basic sleights like my doubles and my pass. Was super rusty but now I have the feel although my pass is no where near as good as it was before. The other reason for me posting is I can't seem to remember the name of a routine that I recently saw. Basically there is 2 people and the magician touched one of them and the other person feels it as well would appreciate anyone who could help me out. If I posted this in the wrong section then I'm really sorry just wasn't sure. If anyone read through this whole thing than I thank you.

I'm pretty sure you're referencing something similar to PK Touches. I'd recommend checking penguinmagic if you're interested in learning something like this. David Blaine did a similar routine on his Real or Magic special too if you want to check it out:

Reactions: CWhite
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results