New idea for theory 11

Sep 2, 2007
Canada Toronto
I just had this idea for theory 11.

If you have an impromtu card trick/coin trick etc. that YOU invented, and is really good it could be an instant download just like the "one on one" if Theory 11 approves it. I know there is submit a trick but there will be a lot of hard hitting effects that can't make it to DVD. Magicians teaching magicians (not famous ones though)

Or this could be a free service, but then the tricks won't be that good and it would get loaded with garbage.

What do you think?

S

sidrohc

I have also thought about this... I think it would be great because I have a few little effects to submit.

This was along the lines that I was thinking. Because I made up a trick which is just as good (I think) as 4for4 (No offense Kenner it's a cute trick). Which I would like to give to the site but, I don't think there's a way in hell it would be on a DVD so I think if it sold for 2-3 bucks as and Instant Download that would be cool. You should have an option in which your submitting the trick for in the Submit a Trick Thing-er-ma-bobber =p

-RA69

Sep 1, 2007
Calgary
That sounds good, but does that mean you're giving your effects to T11 or does that mean they pay you in return for creating a product...?

This was along the lines that I was thinking. Because I made up a trick which is just as good (I think) as 4for4 (No offense Kenner it's a cute trick). Which I would like to give to the site but, I don't think there's a way in hell it would be on a DVD so I think if it sold for 2-3 bucks as and Instant Download that would be cool. You should have an option in which your submitting the trick for in the Submit a Trick Thing-er-ma-bobber =p

-RA69
4 for 4 is a move, not a trick. Maybe that's why your trick is so much better than 4 by 4 :p

Sep 1, 2007
Philippines
I think it would be nice idea if Theory 11 had a section where small tricks/sleights could be submitted and the best ones could be posted and sold.

Sep 1, 2007
Florida.
4 for 4 is a move, not a trick. Maybe that's why your trick is so much better than 4 by 4 :p

PWN'D.
People wrap your minds around this: 4 for 4 is a utility switch, Not a trick, repeat: N-O-T a trick.

On topic: I see this as a good idea, so long as Theory11 has some high standards and doesn't let peices of crap get in.

Sep 2, 2007
Canada Toronto
Good to hear you like my idea! I too have some effects. It is just with submit a trick, unless there is a section like i described they won't accept it... We need Wayne or some to read this!

PWN'D.
People wrap your minds around this: 4 for 4 is a utility switch, Not a trick, repeat: N-O-T a trick.

On topic: I see this as a good idea, so long as Theory11 has some high standards and doesn't let peices of crap get in.

Hmm well it seems like you have lots of respect for people on here. :rolleyes:

Well that was actually a mistake on my behalf. I hadn't ordered 4for4 and I thought it was a trick not a utility. So my bad that's understandable. But, then again I also have a utility which could be used as a shapeshifter clean-up or just to get a card you don't want pretty far down in the deck. So, my bad about my post before and I guess I should research about a move before assuming it's something its not :p

-RA69

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results