New Kid in Town.

Oct 20, 2011
Hello guys, my name is Santi I live in Riverside, CA. I like cards and these are a couple of moves I been playing around with... any constructive criticism is welcome. Thanks.

Practice Video

Apr 20, 2010
Your change was well done, but the control didn't deceive me for even a second. Maybe it's the angle, or the camera quality or something, but it seemed very obvious. It's good to think outside of the box though, I used to do a similar control where I'd have a card outjogged from the back, covered with half of the deck in a sort of tent-vanish position, and close the deck as the selected card was apparently thrown in the middle. I never gave it much mileage because of how angle sensitive it was and how easy some other controls were.

I can't wait to see more stuff from you!

Oct 20, 2011
thanks for the feedback man and glad you enjoyed the video and yeah ... the control is an idea I've been playing around with and I really like it I just need to find a better handling which is why I posted this to get some feedback on it, I wish there was like a video chat thing where we could jam and sesh and share views, thoughts, and opinions on what we are working on.

Jun 1, 2009
Good control, as for the color change not being decieving, not that big a deal. It was executed fairly nicely, but it seems a lot like the winter change or the Be Kind Change by Tony Chang.

Tiny chat is another video to video website I've heard of that's used for jamming

Oct 20, 2011
i know there is skype but isn't that only 1 on 1? and is the tinychat even active? if it is what's the url?

Oct 28, 2011
thanks for your feed back and we appreciate to you from our core of heart. and i also love to playing the card. hobby fellow. my pleasure to have you

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results