New Mediums of Magic

Jan 27, 2011
Howdy folks, welcome to my first post.
I (somewhat) recently began my journey into the world of rubber band magic and was extremely pleased, it was almost like rediscovering cards or coins. So I was curious, what other objects are there that i could start practicing manipulations with? And what resources could i refer to to learn them? I think next i might try to study up on cigarettes and Tom Mullica but outside of that I'm kind of drawing a blank.. I sometimes do tricks with bills but most require gimmicks and I'm leaning toward staying more "organic" and just learning new sleights and whatnot. Maybe some reasonably priced good books or dvds you guys could recommend? Just no more cards or coins for now. Thanks

Sorry if this has been posted before i looked through the last 15 pages and couldn't find anything..

I agree with you that rubberbands are a nice change of pace from cards and coins and make very visual magic. As forr other mediums I can't be much help. But as an idea I've seen magic done with iPods, cell phones and other modern electronics, so as for another medium you could look into "cyber illusion". Hope this helps.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results