New Moves

Mar 12, 2010
Tucson
I made a new move, I haven't named it yet, but it's pretty good and can be used in many different situations. But my problem is that I can't cover it correctly. It looks exactly like a charlie cut, so any ideas would be fantastic.
Thanks guys.

Last edited by a moderator:
May 2, 2008
Pennsylvania
Er.... what?

:confused:

Maybe you could post a video of what you need help with?

Or maybe you could simply tell us what you mean? (A little more in-depth possibly?)

Mar 12, 2010
Tucson
oops

Err, soryy man, I thought of that right after i posted that first comment. It's an instant flip move, I don't feel bad about revealing it because its my trick, so here goes. you put a card on the bottom and then start like a charlie cut, but you push the bottom card outward with your index. Then contact the face of the card with the other packet. This will force the card to flip the opposite the way the decks going into the middle. Then you just drop the packets. My problem is covering up the card flipping upwards.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
You mean a card inversion? Sorry to say, but this isn't terribly new. Patrick Snowden showed me something similar about 8 months ago and he's been doing it for decades.

As for cover, I'm not sure. You could cover it with a shake, possibly. Are you looking for this to be an invisible inversion while you openly cut the deck, or are you trying to make the whole process invisible?

Mar 12, 2010
Tucson
thanks

Ok guys, I figured it out, thank you all for your suggestions. I found that shaking the deck works really well.
Thanks.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results