New One-Handed concepts // 'Hat Tip' & 'OH Dear!'

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
To be honest... It's not bad.
Here's what I think:

(Good) - You have a solid tutorial.
(Good) - You have a script (no awkward "um"s)

(Meh) - Your performance is a little awkward, the part where you collapse the two packets into one looks a tad uneasy. Perhaps a month or two of more practice? It all depends on how professional you want this to look. (Unless it's free, in which case people shouldn't complain.)
(Meh) - Your background is a tad distracting. Perhaps a white (or any other solid colored) wall? Again this ties to professionalism.
(Optional Meh) - You nails are also a bit distracting. Okay, it's cool to have bonding time with your daughter. However for first timers it may seem a bit odd with painted nails and a manly voice. If you wish to keep it (and it ties into who you are (like Penn Jillette)) then that's cool. However you could also remove it and repaint afterwards.

Good luck!
-Bryant

Thank you!

I have some PVC pipes in the garage that I can see if I can make a white cloth rig. And I can give it some more practice and reshoot. That last part is such a nightmare. The nails; if they are on while shooting, they stay. We'll see!

Thanks again!

Tower of Lunatic Meat

Elite Member
Sep 27, 2014
Texa$, with a dollar sign
Seeing as how I needed to reshoot 'Part 3' in both the left and right hands; I don't think an entire reshoot is out of the question.

I'll take the video off of Youtube in 2 days. If anyone in this thread still wants the video to try it on their own, I will email it.

Thanks everyone!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results