New presentation ideas for Biddle Trick

May 12, 2013
India
Hi everyone.
The basic presentation of biddle trick is a bit weak IMO. I was thinking about the alternate ways of presenting this trick for 2 hours and I couldn't come up with anything new or interesting (I admit that I lack creativity).
Can you all please share some ideas for presentation of this trick? Any suggestions or tips are welcomed .

Mar 13, 2015
You got me thinking about this too Harsh. And this is what I've come up with. To start, you can do this trick:
This gets the audience thinking about the card teleportation which could lead you into the biddle trick. You could start presenting the biddle trick with something like: "That's crazy right? I mean how is that even possible?" pause a moment "Okay, it is possible that I could have skipped a number there, but we can try something else with lesser cards, go ahead and pick a card...". The spectator will pick a card and you can do the biddle trick. And when you're revealing that the card teleported from the five cards in your hand to the deck, take it slowly. Really milk out the moment. Then finally say "You see, the card teleported yet again. And you were watching me closely the whole time, you saw me flip over five cards and you saw your card there."

It's my rough take on it, but we can do more refining if you would like.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results