New Short Video

Sep 1, 2007
this video wasn't bad, but had too much editing I mean are you incapable of doing two moves in a row without a fade lol, I mean sometimes you faded out in the middle of the freaking move haha, but anyways, most n00b videos have that "zoetrope" quality to them so that's cool "whatevah, Ill do what I want!" (cartman voice)

I just want to share with everyone the bizarre comment left on your youtube

OMGJamie307:
heyy umm i guess iys cool. (or not). but umm ya i am like gonna see u the 15th (dont be afraid i know 1 of ur supposevly friends) so ya im goin to the dance with shannon shes takin me and um i mena u kinda WEIRD!!!!!!!!

so, your video I rate a 4/5 because although it was overedited it had good moves and a good variety (GREAT waterfall and nice thumb fan too)

the comment on your youtube channel I rate a 5/5 because I burned about a thousand calories laughing when I read it, and I had a big lunch.

Not a bad video overall....the editing did kill it a bit like trashmanf said.

I just want to share with everyone the bizarre comment left on your youtube

OMGJamie307:
heyy umm i guess iys cool. (or not). but umm ya i am like gonna see u the 15th (dont be afraid i know 1 of ur supposevly friends) so ya im goin to the dance with shannon shes takin me and um i mena u kinda WEIRD!!!!!!!!

the comment on your youtube channel I rate a 5/5 because I burned about a thousand calories laughing when I read it, and I had a big lunch.

Haha Nice it was definatley one of the more "unique" comments i've seen on a magic or flourishing video.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results