New to the world of flourishing.

Apr 14, 2011
Hello everyone! I am new to this community and the world of flourishing. I want to know which DVDs or Tutorial moves will help me for a beginner that are fundamental to improve at card flourishing. I am a very slow learner and small fingers but I have the motivation to keep on going but right now I am just lost on what card flourish moves that will just help me to improve(Other than practicing for I have time to practice for several months since I am still in high school enjoying my teenage years but learning a new hobby or might help me to decide for a future career.)and trigger some of my muscles that have not been really use. I know how to do Charlier cut, One-hand fan, Werm cut, Sybil cut, Thumb fan.

Hopefully I could get some advice from the community for I would love to go on and continue this beautiful art.

-Andre

Mar 9, 2011
Norway
You could just check out one of the other threads about wich DVD a beginner should pick, it's very many..
But you should get Genesis V1 by Andrei Jikh, especially since you have small hands. I had the XB and didn't understand how i could manage to do the thumb cut since i have so small hands, but in Genesis Andrei show tips on how to manage to do it even do you have small hands. The only negative thing is that he is left handed :p

Mar 27, 2011
Yeah, get genesis v1. It's pretty much fundamental.
Learn
Mechanics Grip
Charlier Cut
Thumb Cut
Scissor Cut
Revolution Cut
Basic Angel
One-handed Shuffle
The Spring
One-handed Fan
Thumb Fan
Dan and Dave Buck - Carnahan Fan

:)
Then start the trilogy

Apr 14, 2011
Yeah, get genesis v1. It's pretty much fundamental.
Learn
Mechanics Grip
Charlier Cut
Thumb Cut
Scissor Cut
Revolution Cut
Basic Angel
One-handed Shuffle
The Spring
One-handed Fan
Thumb Fan
Dan and Dave Buck - Carnahan Fan

:)
Then start the trilogy

I like Genesis for showing the basic fundamental moves but jumping to trilogy intermediate advance XCMs seems a big gap. If possible is their a DVD that shows beginner intermediate moves to link the gap between The Genesis vol. 1 & Dan and Dave Buck Trilogy. I appreciate on help! Thanks for the tip!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results