New Trick I Invented

Mar 10, 2013
Murphy, NC
Well, I just saw Shadow (video where he has his arms shadow remain while his arm moves) If that is the trick your referring to I can say my method couldn't do that trick. So, I can say I'm fairly sure it's not that effects method. I also plan on posting my favorite original close up trick to the forums when I get it filmed hopefully you enjoy it as well :)

Josh Burch

Elite Member
Aug 11, 2011
Utah
Well, I just saw Shadow (video where he has his arms shadow remain while his arm moves) If that is the trick your referring to I can say my method couldn't do that trick. So, I can say I'm fairly sure it's not that effects method. I also plan on posting my favorite original close up trick to the forums when I get it filmed hopefully you enjoy it as well :)

Yeah, I found the link to Strebbler's trick and it's a very different effect. I had just heard about it and it seemed similar. I prefer yours by a lot!

Dec 18, 2007
Northampton, MA - USA
Anyone know where the Strebbler piece can be obtained? I can find tons of reviews (none with a link) and a handful of videos on the piece but nowhere to purchase it. Penguin carries lots of his stuff but doesn't list the effect.

Would love to know more.

Jan 10, 2009
University Park PA
Anyone know where the Strebbler piece can be obtained? I can find tons of reviews (none with a link) and a handful of videos on the piece but nowhere to purchase it. Penguin carries lots of his stuff but doesn't list the effect.

Would love to know more.

I believe he teaches it in his Penguin Live Lecture. (One of the reviews of the lecture lists it as the final piece he includes)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results