New :: Video

Nov 10, 2008
Upstate NY
Pretty good if you ask me! [Thumbs up]
I think you may want to slow down your spread,but thought everything else had a pretty good feel to it.

I also liked the Cards!

Oct 28, 2007
pretty good vid but next time you might want to get a larger sheet for your background so we can't see your room as a boarder line and as for the clip shift try not to shake as much.

Jan 10, 2009
new jersey
SLOOOOW DOWN Please. It was probably just your editing. But wasn't able to enjoy everything cuz it was happening to quick and you were a little close. But man I've seen your other stuff too and become inspired

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
pretty good vid but next time you might want to get a larger sheet for your background so we can't see your room as a boarder line and as for the clip shift try not to shake as much.

yea usually i dont but i was trinna do it as fast as possible

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
SLOOOOW DOWN Please. It was probably just your editing. But wasn't able to enjoy everything cuz it was happening to quick and you were a little close. But man I've seen your other stuff too and become inspired

thank you sir and i was trinna go fast cuhz of the music

Apr 27, 2008
Norway
yea usually i dont but i was trinna do it as fast as possible

Ramo me boi.

Two things :)

1. The transition between rings/cards. Holy...! That was fast. Most of the time I couldn't even see the ring. Maybe you should omit from making fast paced videos with what should be slower paced effects.

2. If you'd like, you can send me the footage of you performing with that black background (even if it doesn't cover the whole screen) and i'd be happy to edit it for you, it'll only take a few clicks, and I can make it so your body is the only thing on the screen ;) (ADBE PRE)

G

Oct 9, 2008
Gardena,CA
Ramo me boi.

Two things :)

1. The transition between rings/cards. Holy...! That was fast. Most of the time I couldn't even see the ring. Maybe you should omit from making fast paced videos with what should be slower paced effects.

2. If you'd like, you can send me the footage of you performing with that black background (even if it doesn't cover the whole screen) and i'd be happy to edit it for you, it'll only take a few clicks, and I can make it so your body is the only thing on the screen ;) (ADBE PRE)

G

um yea sure idc

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results