New video

May 4, 2008
You should focus on everything.
Editing and move were nothing special.
Try filming it in multiple angles, and change the lights position so you could get nicer images

Nov 7, 2010
I honesty didn't enjoy it too much. Like spanker said, change up the angles and lighting. The editing was nothing special, if anything sub par, and some parts like close up of the deck of cards dropped looked cheesy. Some moves werent smooth at all and because your performance isnt live, keep doing the move over and over and over again until you get one that is satisfactory.

Jul 14, 2010
Croatia
Excellent thumb fan, although blank. Try practicing doing the thumb fan in your left hand. Most of the other moves aren't smooth at all, so keep practicing. Try to stretch your werm further. You're overally too stiff, you should relax a bit. I liked the relaxing music in the video, but as mentioned above, fixed angle is the recipe for boredom.

Dec 18, 2010
i can do a thumb fan decently in left hand im just practicing and thanks for the critisizm guys it really helped out, i think i have improved. i am going to try to get different angles next time i make a flourish video. thanks for the help guys.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results