Nicolas Impossible Top Change

Sep 1, 2007
This is my last post in this topic, I just want you to know whats going to happen. It does not matter if you think you are in the right, if you release this, all people are going to hear is "This guy is selling clip shift, he stole the move" And then no one will buy it. Well some people will, but a lot wont. Dan and Dave forums where in an up roar when penguin magic was selling the trilogy for $60 dollars less. Because they said it was to cheap and it would stop people from supporting Dan and Dave directly. (Something along those lines)

It does not matter if you think thats stupid, but thats what happened, what do you think people are going to do if you release the move and it's the same or almost the same as clip shift? It won't be good.

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
This is my last post in this topic, I just want you to know whats going to happen. It does not matter if you think you are in the right, if you release this, all people are going to hear is "This guy is selling clip shift, he stole the move" And then no one will buy it. Well some people will, but a lot wont. Dan and Dave forums where in an up roar when penguin magic was selling the trilogy for $60 dollars less. Because they said it was to cheap and it would stop people from supporting Dan and Dave directly. (Something along those lines)

It does not matter if you think thats stupid, but thats what happened, what do you think people are going to do if you release the move and it's the same or almost the same as clip shift? It won't be good.

I know it woudl not be good. Finally Dan Give me the Email of chad, and i send him a email. And i DO NOT STEAL the move, becouse i Created by my own.

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
Finaly Y talk whit chad nelson, he says its the same move. Im not 100% sure it is becouse he havent seen the method... But the most probably is that it is.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results