Nintendo Playing Cards

PhilTheMagician

Elite Member
Oct 14, 2007
NO....not cards with Nintendo characters on them...but cards produced by Nintendo before they got into the video game industry.

Does anyone have a deck of these, and / or does anyone know how rare they are?

I have a deck of bridge size cards made out of 100% plastic from Nintendo. I like the way they look.

I can't find much information on it online, except for on Wiki. I'm trying to find value or pictures of this deck.

D

Deleted member 2755

NO....not cards with Nintendo characters on them...but cards produced by Nintendo before they got into the video game industry.

Does anyone have a deck of these, and / or does anyone know how rare they are?

I have a deck of bridge size cards made out of 100% plastic from Nintendo. I like the way they look.

I can't find much information on it online, except for on Wiki. I'm trying to find value or pictures of this deck.

Well as you said, your cards are plastic. All I know is that Nintendo was the first company I think to actually make plastic cards (either that or they were the company that made them popular. One of the two). I doubt they would be worth anything to flourishers, but maybe a card collector would want a deck. I'm sure they are worth something. Sorry that I can't give you an estimate though.

-Doug

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results