No1s heard of Dan and Dave!?

Oct 6, 2007
whenever I talk to magiancians young or old veteran or beginner harldy any of them have heard of dan and dave I mean I'm talkin guys who do this full time close up and stage stuff who have years on me Iven talken to at least 30 professionals who havent heard anything on them then I show them molecule 4 and varations and a few of their tricks and they r like damn ima have check them out but its surprising to me i mean i know they have only been out for a few years but does it seem this way to anyone else?

Sep 1, 2007
Chile
Same here

For my is the same. Im in Circulo MAgic Of chile and almost noone knows Dan and Dave. But when they see me performing Flourish they are like WOW! They should be great.

Sep 1, 2007
I know. This gets me kind of bummed out sometimes because in pure technical skill,talent, and originality dan and dave are the best I've ever seen. it's too bad.

Aug 31, 2007
Lacey,Washington
Flourishes are not as popular as magic itself, you shouldn't be surprised at all if magicians don't know the name Dan and Dave. More Internet magicians who search around and notice flourishes will know the names. They've only releases so much material.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results