Non-Sybil Flourishing DVD

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Well I'm looking for a good flourishing dvd that DOES NOT teach sybil related stuff. Cuz you gotta admit, they do get boring after a while. So does anyone know any good dvd's that teach other types of flourishes? My parents don't let spend too much money on magic any more, because of the current economic crisis in the U.S., so my budget is only $40. So if you know any dvd thats good for me then plz tell me. Thanks!

Jan 31, 2008
the system, the trilogy (only mecka and jackson five has sybil)

He said no sybil related stuff, so dnd stuff wouldn't be your best bet, depending on your experience anything from HL would suit your needs, for easy stuff see the 2 volumes of XB (seperatly they are $40) for more advanced stuff see the Cobra Collection (priced at $40) or for $10 more you can get Cradle to Grave which has some really cool concepts and ideas but might be out of your price range. I won't mention any Tudor dvds because EVERYONE says the teaching sucks, although you should do some searching and find out what's worth your money....

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Well these are good suggestions but mainly i posted this here to see if there was a good dvd i never heard about.

Cobra Cut: Yes, i'm most likely gonna get this

System & Trilogy: Already have it

Xtreme Beginners: Already have it

Xtreme Beginners 2: Already have it

EoPCF: waaaaaaay to much money

CTG: A bit out of my range but i'll consider it

Sep 1, 2007
Los Angeles, California
Well these are good suggestions but mainly i posted this here to see if there was a good dvd i never heard about.

Cobra Cut: Yes, i'm most likely gonna get this

System & Trilogy: Already have it

Xtreme Beginners: Already have it

Xtreme Beginners 2: Already have it

EoPCF: waaaaaaay to much money

CTG: A bit out of my range but i'll consider it
You have more than enough to practice already.

Wait for the Virts DVD.

Jun 10, 2008
You little stalker!
Not sure what you mean by that.
There are non-sybil stuff in the DVDs that he owns.

I highly doubt the Virts DVD will have many sybil-type flourishes.

Or how about create your own stuff?

I am trying to create my own stuff. I've created like 2 or 3 non sybil flourishes. Thanks for the advice though. I guess i'll just wait till Andrei's dvd comes out

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results