Not ranting

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK first of all there hasn't been T11 bashing in the E forums for the past couple of weeks the hype has died down over there so why start something now? Second, It's nobody's business as to why Wayne left and that should stay between them. I like both E and T11 and equally the material put out is bad and good. Try talking about magic thats why were here. And on the note about having one Mod here it's probably due to them choosing wisely as to who they want to be a moderator here so I would give it time and I am sure everything will work itself out. I admire you standing up for your company and those of you at T11 as well but really there is no need for these threads and their pretty much useless.

Sep 4, 2007
Kansas City
*applause*

I find it funny that people are so interested in the dealings of others and not their own. Its really none of our business why he doesn't make products with Ellusionist anymore, but on the obvious side you don't start your own business not to make money. And as Ellusionist has shown, the money isn't in performing, its in selling tricks to performers.

Oct 22, 2007
Lets get this straight.

People over in the E Forums are mad because wayne left E and came to theory.
Personaly,R.J is mad also and he thinks that T11's tricks are not impresive.
Think about it, E has never produce a Trick like this.Most of the tricks seen on E have made alot of people very dissapointed

As far as Factory sealed and Bullet,people are going to be really dissapointed with the methods...Trust me

But hey this is my opinions..
What do you guys think?

So you say, "Think about it, E has never produce a Trick like this.Most of the tricks seen on E have made alot of people very dissapointed"

I know you're 14 (found that from your myspace) so I don't expect you to be flawless and write like Hemingway, but I'm sure you had some kind of grammar taught to you. "E has never produce" is totally incorrect. It should be "E has never produced." You're talking about one single company.

Then you say "Most of the tricks seen on E have made alot of people very dissapointed". Firstly - its Disappointed, not dissapointed. Second - alot should be 'a lot'. Thirdly the sentence is awful. Just say "Most of the tricks seen on E have disappointed a lot of people." It's shorter, makes more since, and makes you sound like English is your first language.

Now, you say, in regards to the CTB's that we should trust you. People will be very disappointed. Once again, you're fourteen years old. I trust you like I trust Dennis the menace. But, thanks. I'd rather trust someone actually involved in the industry, not a bitter former customer.

Loz

Oct 5, 2007
Northampton, England
I know you're 14 (found that from your myspace) so I don't expect you to be flawless and write like Hemingway, but I'm sure you had some kind of grammar taught to you. "E has never produce" is totally incorrect. It should be "E has never produced." You're talking about one single company.

Then you say "Most of the tricks seen on E have made alot of people very dissapointed". Firstly - its Disappointed, not dissapointed. Second - alot should be 'a lot'. Thirdly the sentence is awful. Just say "Most of the tricks seen on E have disappointed a lot of people." It's shorter, makes more since, and makes you sound like English is your first language.

Now, you say, in regards to the CTB's that we should trust you. People will be very disappointed. Once again, you're fourteen years old. I trust you like I trust Dennis the menace. But, thanks. I'd rather trust someone actually involved in the industry, not a bitter former customer.

There is an apostrophe in "it's," "Disappointed" should not be capitalised, "since" should say "sense," "CTB's" should not have an apostrophe (you don't put apostrophes on plurals) and the "menace" should be capitalised as it is a name.

See how stupid it is nitpicking about spelling and grammar? Anyone else can see from his myspace pictures that he is foreign, so maybe it's just possible that English isn't his first language, and you should maybe cut him a little slack and instead of nitpicking people's grammar maybe you could post something worthwhile instead?

Sep 2, 2007
Guys,

I'm closing this thread, due to requests from other members and, most disappointing, unprofessional conduct from some members.

Let's be cognizant of other members, their feelings and beliefs. Further, let's keep the criticism to a constructive, respectful, and helpful manner, in regards to other sites, et al., as there is no need to bash others.

Thank You.

JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results