NYC "Magishing"

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
Tomorrow around 2 pm StevenHenriquez and I will be in New York City out to perform for as many people as humanly possible.

I would like to propose meeting at the red TKTS stairs in Times Square. I was trying to figure out a way for us to distinguish ourselves from one another, but the best i could come up with is holding a deck of cards. Any other ideas are greatly appreciated.

Also, I'll continuously check this thread for responses just to get an idea of a head count. If you can't make it this time no worries! I would hope we can orchestrate quite a few meetups this summer.

Just checked the weather- If you still want to come and it does rain we will take refuge at the closest magic shop.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 15, 2009
New Jersey
One of these days I'm definitely making it to one of these meet ups, one of these days! In the summer I'm making it 100%, so the next time you're having one of these during the summer, hit me up dawgz!

Nov 7, 2008
Hofstra Univ.
The weather was trash so we jetted off to Fantasma for a bit. We then made it back up to Times Square and busted out the cameras. My friend Steven and I had out bets on who would get more people.

Next thing we know we are approached by these guys handing out this stuff for their website and they go, "holy crap do you guys do magic?!?" Hilarity ensued. Steven started with a like 3 phase ambitious. I did clipshift control/color change and my own creation "C-ego" Steven then did a card to mouth and I followed up with my own little card to spectator hat. Next Steven surprised me with a spectator's card to my pocket. Last I performed Pixel, but in a slightly different way than taught. The rain kinda of started in about that time but we drew a small crowd with the camera and such.

All in all it was a good little bit. Steven and I were going back and forth rapid fire for these guys. They had their own camera filming everything and wanted us to be their featured magicians on their website. Not sure if we'll do it but it was a nice offer.

I think i might be going in next tuesday or thursday or both.
Should i make a new thread or just keep posting dates here?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results