Oblivion Change

Sep 24, 2007
That was the most open change I have ever seen! It is better than the vernon spellbound, williamson's wishing well, the nabil change, the wave change, and many more. I congradulate you.

-Chicken

Sep 2, 2007
I love the Oblivion Change. It's quick, but visual. Moreover, it looks clean. I did not see any funny moves -- 100% natural, no added preservatives.

It looks great. Thanks for sharing. :)

where can you learn that change?
I believe that the change is his own.

Cheers,
JTM

Sep 1, 2007
UK
Thanks for all the comments, guys! I may eventually consider submitting it, but I'm not sure T11 are after anything new at the moment anyway.

Cheers,
Huruey

Thats the first 1on1 vid I would buy. If it were there of course. Please let that secret out.

Well done

And everyone else should take a page out of this guys book, not only for the spectacular change but for putting Dream theater as his background music.

My username is an anagram for the guitarists name.

Sep 1, 2007
UK
The problem addressed in this post has been resolved. Thanks for all the support I received.

Last edited by a moderator:
Huruey,

I just wanted to say that it looks beautiful. Is it practical for real world strolling use? If so you'll have a flood of people wanting to purchase this from you.

Have you thought about doing a two coin transpo with it? I could not tell from the vid, but it seems that this would be perfect for a mind blowing transpo of the sort.

Thanks again for the vid.

Corey

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results