Odyssey; ring style

ThomasC11443

Elite Member
Aug 20, 2016
I've never wanted to try Odyssey because of the ring style. It is just something I would never wear. Is it adaptable to different ring styles?

I've never wanted to try Odyssey because of the ring style. It is just something I would never wear. Is it adaptable to different ring styles?
I'm not quite sure what you mean by ring style. I'm going to assume you mean the look of the ring. If that is indeed what you mean then the answer is no. It has to be a black ring that matches the gimmick. Theory11 does include an actual tungsten ring in with the gimmick that matches the gimmick. It's comfortable to wear.

ThomasC11443

Elite Member
Aug 20, 2016
I'm not quite sure what you mean by ring style. I'm going to assume you mean the look of the ring. If that is indeed what you mean then the answer is no. It has to be a black ring that matches the gimmick. Theory11 does include an actual tungsten ring in with the gimmick that matches the gimmick. It's comfortable to wear.
OK, but can the gimmick be adapted/remade to a different look of ring? In other words, could you apply this method to a gold ring?

OK, but can the gimmick be adapted/remade to a different look of ring? In other words, could you apply this method to a gold ring?
Hmm...I don't think you can paint over the gimmick since it has a matte finish to it. Maybe spray paint would work?

One other idea is once you learn what the gimmick is, you can make one on your own of the color that you want without the matte finish. It might be difficult to make though. I think your best option would be to just try to paint over the gimmick to the color you want.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results