Off Topic : What are YOU gonna be for Halloween?

Jun 23, 2008
bronx, ny
im going to bve one of the most feared people in the world. they are the top of society and they are every where. have you guessed? im going to be a magican.

May 3, 2008
The Two Face was pretty sick and Cloud looked pretty cool. Anyway, I'm so totally going as d+M, just so I have an excuse to do an accent.

Dec 5, 2007
Im going to be Chris kenner, or wayne houchin. Or a Hydra with one head as Chris Kenner and one head as Wayne Houchin.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
For most of the theory11 crew Halloween has come and gone.

However, since I can not use the same costume twice, and I will probably do something with my friend Emily, I was thinking about being some sort of Cleopatra/Princess... I know.. cliche.

Love,

Katie

May 3, 2008
Halloween is awesome because I want candy and I don't wanna pay for it. God bless America's pointless commercial holidays.

Apr 15, 2008
I might do something wizardly looking with the Mickey Mouse wizard hat and a cape, but if that looks gay then I have no idea what Ill do. I will be doing Tricks (Dlite mainly but some card tricks) for trick or treat. Brilliant I know. Probably completely unoriginal, but I liked it.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results