OFFICIAL: Our First Moderator : Jack The Magician

jonraiker

vp of development
Team member
Aug 5, 2007
Florida
instagram.com
Hey guys,

Just wanted to fill you in. We have officially taken our very first moderator on board here at T11. Jack The Magician has been one of our most -- if not our MOST -- helpful users here at the theory11 forums. He has taken on the task of "Moderator" dozens upon dozens of times, without even having the fame and fortune that come along with Moderator status. Yep... it is guaranteed to give you instant internet fame, just like that video of Tom Cruise jumping on Oprah's couch.

Anyway, without further ado, I welcome Jack The Magician as theory11's first official moderator. Rest assured, we are looking at other users on a regular basis. He may be the first, but he won't be the last. If you guys ever have any questions, comments, or concerns regarding threads, posts, etc. here in the forums feel free to shoot him a PM. Lots of PMs. I'm basically trying to flood his Inbox.

All jokes aside, he's done a great job here already, and I know he will only continue to do so. Welcome aboard the T11 Express... your hazing will begin immediately following this message. Mwahahaha.

Sep 2, 2007
Thanks for the kind words, Jon, and, thanks for the congrats, guys.

You guys were asking for a moderator -- well, here I am Jack The Moderator, uh, Magician.

As Jon stated, instead of flooding his inbox, now you can flood mine. Feel free to let me know if you have any concerns, problems, requests, thoughts, etc.

I guess it's time to do my job -- I'm going to go PM myself.

(Oops, wrong button.)

Thanks,
JTM

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Congrats man

I hope he notices soon.

If he hasn't been notified already.

~Beans

Annnnd jack beat me to the punch.

Sep 2, 2007
Congratulations Jack!
Uh oh guys! he's a mod! we better stop talking to him or we might anger him and he will use his uber mod powers!
haha just kidding

By the way, I have noticed that jack is on here almost all the time.

Sep 1, 2007
Its about time!

I know you will be a good mod jack! congratz

Now all we need is a off topic forum so we can talk about Katie and jerry's all day and we will be good to go.

Sep 2, 2007
erm congrats jack but umm...
why send me pm's begging me to
"call you a dirty girl"
Looks like I found the first person to land on my banned-list.

(Just Kidding, but, seriously, I thought I told you not to tell anyone. :D)

S3al, Phenomana, Max, Keenan, Trent, BRad, Richard, and Austin,

Thanks again.

Cheers,
JTM

Ohhh Man. You ACCEPTED the Mod position??? Geeeez, they finaly found a sucker. Good luck, I used to be a mod, it sucks. Good luck. I can't in good faith say "congrats" that would be like "congrats....you have herpies!"

Just kidding, but keep in mind, many of those who are patting you on the back, will end up hating you and calling you "power hungry,unfair,arrogant....ya know, all those things that mods get called for doing their job.

Have fun!

Curtis "Miles of Magic"

Sep 2, 2007
Ohhh Man. You ACCEPTED the Mod position??? Geeeez, they finaly found a sucker. Good luck, I used to be a mod, it sucks. Good luck. I can't in good faith say "congrats" that would be like "congrats....you have herpies!"

Just kidding, but keep in mind, many of those who are patting you on the back, will end up hating you and calling you "power hungry,unfair,arrogant....ya know, all those things that mods get called for doing their job.
Sounds great. Thanks for the indelible encouragement. :D

Curtis, Yuki, Mitchell, and Jon thanks a million. (I hope I got all your names right.)

Cheers,
JTM

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results