OFFICIAL: What do you guys think? Voice your opinion.

Aug 30, 2007
One word, Amazing. the ammount of time spent on this site in my opinion was well worth it and the wait was worth it as well.

I really liked the little adventure with all the different links and what not. I can't wait to see some of your up-comming products, I am quite excited.

One thing I would like a bit more is if you added a bit more forums to post on.

Re: The Adventure. Glad you liked it. We had a great time putting it together. And, as a side note, I'm unbelievably impressed with everyone who participated in it. It took you guys less time to decode the clues than it took us to make them. Sheesh.

Re: More forums. There are only a few now for two reasons. We wanted them to be clean so it's easy to find what you're looking for and more importantly, we wanted to let you guys help build them with us. I've already seen a few great suggestions for new categories ("mentalism" and "essays" to name a few). Keep up the great suggestions.

Speaking of essays, if you haven't checked out some of the essays that have already been posted, I would definitely suggest doing that. Those posts are exactly what we are hoping to cultivate here - intelligent discussion on magic and theory. Not so much with the bickering and fighting. That doesn't really help anybody out. But it is kinda fun, so Raiker, if you're reading this, you smell bad.

Dana

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 1, 2007
Jamestown, NC
www.google.com
I truly love this site. It has already become my #1 choice for certain products, and forums. I cannot wait to see what T11 has in store for the future. I can't wait to recieve my order and start learning again!

Believe me, I'm defiantly going to be taking the advice from everyone running T11 without question. Starting with Lee Asher saying that the best thing to do to become a great magician is to learn three effects, but be the best at them.

Shane K.

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
this site has come together amazingly.

The best of the best all rolled into one interacting with us like we were good friends. Its awesome.

THis place happens to be my home page

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
I am in love with this site, I absolutely CAN NOT wait to see what other products and tricks will be offered here.
I think that the prices on some of the tricks are pretty high, but I still love the site.

If I had one complaint it would be the forums, it's kinda hard for me to see which thread has a new post in it

Sep 1, 2007
This site is fantastic. The design, the tricks, the cards, everything about this site is just great! The quality and creativity of the videos is one of the main things that impresses me. I love the way you guys think, keep up the great work!

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Yeah you do.
Damn.
*mimics french hair stylist*
Hmm
Mhhmm
*paces back in forth in front of raiker.*
Hmm
I juzt cant verk With Zis!!!

Come bac to me ven your hair is longer and more manageble!

=P

~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
Antartica.
I kind of thought that all the hype was over the top just for a magic site. I am getting over that now and trying to look at what is being offered. Somebody stated this earlier, but it is a bit too soon to have feedback really good or bad, but as my elementary school teacher stated "You all start this year with an A, now you just have to keep it up." The effects look good and i love the idea behind the site (Though the look of the site does have the feel of Ellusionist, so take that how you want. But on the other end, I love the look of the forums.)

I am hoping that this can be nothing but a good thing for our art with mature discussions and threads that have a point rather than "little kids posting on the internet."

Look forward to seeing how this all turns out, I hope for nothing but good things to come out of this.

-Craig

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Agreed. Looks like the theory 11 team put a lot of effort into making this successful and the site is absolutely phenomenal. Just one question about the effects going to be sold here. Will they be only from magicians that are part of theory 11?

I think there will be other magicians because I noticed a part of the site where you can submit tricks and what not. I think those are just like the official magicians or somthing.

Well, since we're looking for suggestions, I'll toss my few in.

A few more categories, not sure what, maybe a video section, or performance, where we can post our videos etc...or maybe this is already covered in the media section (haven't had the time to explore the site yet)

Um..I already mentioned the possibility to have a paypal payment option..

That's pretty much it, I'm content with what's been done so far, everything is good...

Sep 1, 2007
=]

Well I stumbled across the site from a link posted on a forum and a few people discussing the puzzle like feel to it and also guessing about exactly what T11 would be.

I went there and saw the Lee Asher clip and then watched the others. "Lee Asher, this has to be good" I told myself.

The people on the forum I was at gave a few hints to get me off on my quest to check the secret side of the site out. Once I got started I was instantly reminded of the Halo/ILoveBees marketing campaign and that put a big smile on my face. I'm actually taking a marketing class at my Uni right now and we have to come up with a marketing campaign as our project. I was really thinking about something along the lines of ILoveBees/T11 and once I saw theory11 doing it I was just reminded so much more about how much I'd like to get my group to do that for marketing. I'd love to hear more from the guys behind the scenes who put that together it was really well done.

Anyhow I was up to the /witness signup page and I needed a password. I was watching a video and a flash of white caught my eye. A little rewind and play/pause/play/pause got me what I needed. Filled the thing out then forgot about it.

Came home from work last night and my roommate said a package came for me in the mail. I was dumbfounded as to what it could be. She thought it was an early birthday present but I knew it wasn't cause my birthday is in March. I picked up the FedEx box and saw theory11. That moment was creepy!

Ripped the box to shreds to find the beige lockbox. Called up my good friend Tyler and told him what was going on. "Two more hours until 11 Joe" is what he told me. Two more hours and I couldn't wait.

Fiddled and fiddled with the lock then *click* got it! Opened it up and there they were. The Guardians. When I read that it all made sense. What a wicked looking deck. I loved it.

11pm hit and me and my friend were glued to the site and when all was said and done I can gladly say I wasn't disappointed.

I said it before in another thread but the marketing for T11 was fantastic. The sealed lockbox with the Guardian deck inside and all the fun I had going through everything was enough to grab my attention and really let me give this community a chance.

So far I feel you guys have delivered and I'm thoroughly impressed. You guys have some big names behind this and I think if you stay on the path you are on you are heading towards great things. Please don't ever forget the community though and all your fans out here. Take care of us like you did with your initial marketing. We are your biggest asset.

All in all great work so far.

-Joe Snow

P.S
Mr. Asher if you are ever in Orlando let me know I want personal lessons for the Asher twist!

Brewery Rabbit

Elite Member
Aug 31, 2007
Poulsbo, Wa
Hahaha, that's exactly what I pictured. Thanks to Jordan, you guys can share my visual.
Thanks jon!
*Hops up onto the stage*
*Takes a few bows*
I would like to thank my parents
And jon for this wonderful oppurtunity and i would like to help make the world a better place!
*Fake whimper*
*Turns around and sprays some water in eyes*
*Turns back around retending to be all Teary eyed*
*Walks off stage*
-------------
Anyway I love the site. And As time has passed it has gogtten sweeter and sweeter.
Cheers to everyone who put their hard work into it!

~Jordan

Sep 1, 2007
well i like the stuff and all only bad thing is the release date and the deck isnt uv500 air flow finish or linoid finish seriously work on the release dates

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results