Oh no!!!!

Mar 12, 2011
I set down my deck of Red Wynn's to get something to drink and somehow my little brother got the jokers and started bending them!! I tried bending them back but they wont!! I wish I had a card press right now! Anyone know a way I could make a quick card press? to flatten them out?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 12, 2011
Sorry I seemed to have forgot to type part of it it was supposed to be a question on how to create a makeshift card press

Jun 22, 2010
Martinez, CA
This reminded me of a little accident that happened yesterday with a new pack of bikes... Well, sitting down and had a glass of milk right behind my elbow, I have no idea why it was there. However I do know what else was there, a nicely spread out pack of bikes, I think the rest is quite obvious. :(

Anyways, back to you. Have you tried putting the jokers back in the deck and doing stuff like, springs, shuffles, Etc. To bend them back? If not, then do that. If you have, definitely try either the heavy book idea or a card clip that could keep pressure on the deck. I hope this helps in some way,

~Erick

Mar 12, 2011
Ya the book is definitely helping! I have about 40 pounds of pressure on the cards which are in the deck and wrapped in a rubberband. they are quite flatenned now.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results