Oh Noes!

A launch party would be awesome, I would go hopefully if it's somewhere to close to where I live. Somewhere around Vancouver or Seattle would even work. And WEM is awesome....I spent 2 full days there on vacation....fastest 500 bucks of my life.

-RA69

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but chances are, any kind of event will probably be held on the west coast/ Las Vegas.

The Majority of the T11 crew live on this side. And Vegas seems to be some kind of magic mecca.

KE

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but chances are, any kind of event will probably be held on the west coast/ Las Vegas.

The Majority of the T11 crew live on this side. And Vegas seems to be some kind of magic mecca.

KE

Well that looks good for me, except it will most likely be in the states. Unless you decide to be nice and come to Canada, because I would try everything in my power to show up. Or if it's in Seattle, that's only like 2-3 hours away from where I live depending on border traffic.

-RA69

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
For some odd, and very strange reason, I can't imagine parents letting their teenage children (since I'm assuming that alot of people here are teenagers who still live with their parents) go to Las Vegas to hang out with a bunch of magicians.

KatieKenner

that girl who posts videos sometimes / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Las Vegas, NV
www.myspace.com
You're absolutely right, but trust me, we are trying to make something happen that will be appropraite for everyone...

Have you ever seen Chris Kenner's schedule?

Katie

Sep 1, 2007
Why doesn't everyone come to my neck of the woods? I mean, the Midwest has...plenty of open corn fields...to throw a party in...or something. Man, living in Indiana sucks.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
Reasons it should be in Denver:

1. We're a mile high, meaning there's increased levels of oxygen here, and everyone knows that the more oxygen in your blood, the better.
2. Denver is 15 minutes away from me (beat THAT Anthony)
3. Denver is really chill (I mean figuratively AND literally)
4. We're right in the middle of the US, so it would be convenient for everyone
5. You know you want to see a Chris Kenner snow angel
6. There's only one magic shop here and it's barely staying open, and all the magicians here would provide increased revenue for the city.

I can keep going, and going.

1. We're a mile high, meaning there's increased levels of oxygen here, and everyone knows that the more oxygen in your blood, the better.
2. Denver is 15 minutes away from me (beat THAT Anthony)
3. Denver is really chill (I mean figuratively AND literally)
4. We're right in the middle of the US, so it would be convenient for everyone
5. You know you want to see a Chris Kenner snow angel
6. There's only one magic shop here and it's barely staying open, and all the magicians here would provide increased revenue for the city.

I can keep going, and going.

Oh yeah?

Well if you rearrange the letters in Dallas, you get sallad (kool people spell salad with 2 L's now)

My work here is done. *dusts shoulders off*

Sep 8, 2007
Adelaide, Australia

Isn't the air thinner at higher altitudes?
That's why athletes do altitude training, so that their body gets used to working harder with less air (and oxygen) so that when they compete at normal levels they can push them selves a lot harder and recover quicker?

i think the lack of oxygen there is playing with your mind dude ;)

That's why athletes do altitude training, so that their body gets used to working harder with less air (and oxygen) so that when they compete at normal levels they can push them selves a lot harder and recover quicker?

GASP

*hides in corner, because he has a feeling someone's gonna bring da heat*

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado

I think the lack of love as a child is messing with YOUR mind!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results