Oil and Water

Jul 28, 2015
Hey guys

So I've been interested in this classic plot for a while now. I've been working and putting together some ideas regarding this plot, thing is that after sometime I've come up with IMO a pretty strong routine consisting of three phases, each stronger and more direct then the last, plus a kicker ending full deck separation that spectator has previously shuffled... impromtu, no gimmicks or extra cards, no deck switches or funny moves spectator can examine everything... imo what an oil and water should be...

So, just wanted some feedback to see if this is something you guys might be interested in

Also, what are some of your favorite oil and water effects already out there

Jan 26, 2017
Virginia
Sounds interesting, but also like every other OaW out there. Could you upload a performance? I'm not sure what makes this different from other ones.

Jul 28, 2015
Sounds interesting, but also like every other OaW out there. Could you upload a performance? I'm not sure what makes this different from other ones.
Well its in the vein of a classic OW so it's what you would expect of this type of effect/routine, I think what makes it "different" is that each phase is extremely fair looking, I use no extra hidden cards (first 2 phases use 4 red & 4 black cards 3rd and last phase uses 6 red & 6 black cards) no funny moves or counts (Biddle, elmsley etc.) plus the kicker ending were the deck, previously shuffled by spectator, separates... I think the directness of the effect and the spectators involvement is what I think makes this different and not so different than what you would expect.

Reactions: Maaz Hasan
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results