Open Snap Change

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
Hey guys,

For the last couple of weeks I've been playing around with a variation of the classic Snap Change which is
a lot more open, that the original move.

However I don't know if the technique, I'm using is original - I hope anyone can tell me.
And it'd be great to just get some feedback!

So here's the link...

Thanks in advance - have a great week!

- Konrad

Feb 10, 2013
I know that Shin Lim has a color change that seems to be the same. I believe it can be found in his Shinanigens DVD set.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
If you're doing what I think you're doing, you'd be interested in the Riot Collection by Peter McKinnon. It's different enough from his Impossible Change to qualify as its own trick, I think, but the mechanics are similar.

Mar 22, 2013
Munich / Germany
I know that Shin Lim has a color change that seems to be the same. I believe it can be found in his Shinanigens DVD set.

Thanks! I just watched the trailer of the DVD - it seems like the techniques are very similar, if not the same.

If you're doing what I think you're doing, you'd be interested in the Riot Collection by Peter McKinnon. It's different enough from his Impossible Change to qualify as its own trick, I think, but the mechanics are similar.

The mechanics are similar but, as you said, it's different enough to qualify it as an own trick - but probably not as a original one ;)

Thanks again!

Last edited by a moderator:
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results