Ordering extra gimmicks?

Dec 5, 2007
Hello,

Im going to get Panic and Disortion for christmas and i was wondering, is there any way to order a extra gimmick? I know i will performe theese effects alot and i live in sweden so its a bit expensive to order just a gimmick if they should break.

Dec 17, 2007
Canada
I dont know

I as well am getting panic for Christmas and i believe that you have to create the gimmick your self. And as for the other trick I'm not sure cane can purchase extra gimmicks by them selves although that would make no sense.

Sep 1, 2007
I as well am getting panic for Christmas and i believe that you have to create the gimmick your self. And as for the other trick I'm not sure cane can purchase extra gimmicks by them selves although that would make no sense.

Panic comes with the gimmick included. You don't have to make it yourself.

You can buy extra gimmicks but I don't know if you can buy more than one with the DVD, you'd have to submit a ticket and ask.

Dec 5, 2007
The thing is i want to order a extra gimmick together with the dvds, becaus the shipping costs as much if not more then the dvd itsellfs, so its quit expensive to order extra gimmicks if they break.

Sep 1, 2007
Cornwall
yes you can

i asked the same question about a week ago

but just to be sure, before you buy it, submit a ticket and wait for a responce

i was told that as soon as i purchase the dvd, to email dana and he will include an extra gimmick with it

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results