Original Effects

Oct 16, 2010
Blacksburg, VA
Hey everyone! I hate to be "that guy" but if you could give me some feedback on this video that would be great! It's a compilation of some of my original effects from the last year. I tried posting it to the media section here but with no luck. I really appreciate it! If you like what you see feel free to subscribe to my channel. As a heads up, it looks a whole lot better in 1080p so watch with the best quality that you can. http://youtu.be/s1VlsfoLKT8

-Jarrod Freeman

Wow, I like your style! I particularly liked the effects at 0:13 (pop-out move), 0:40 (in the hands card change), 2:52 (card change in a box) and 3:06 (card through card). Everything was amazing! However, I think there are cleaner ways to control a card than the one shown at 2:30. Keep up the good work, you have a fan!

Marc-Antoine Denis

Feb 4, 2008
I think you have a really nice elegant style.
Not sure that all of that stuff is completely original but you certainly put you own stamp on everything.That popout at the beginning was particularly nice and eye catching. Overall really well done!

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
Your technical skills are quite good. Now comes the challenge of making people actually care about the effects.

Like the others said the popout production was gorgeous at the start, everything looked very smooth and unique to your performance style. The only issue I would have would be the flourish at 0:15 could have used a little more practice, to me I feel that in order for the video to sustain the fluidity throughout, all of aspects of it should be just as smooth as the rest. Watch the angles on some of your shots, just a little more appealing to the eye. The routine at 1:50 was excellent! Keep working and keep filming!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results