Other Torn & Restored Routines?

Nov 26, 2016
Hey guys,

I purchased Counterfeit by Houchin, and although it's a great trick, I would like to know what other similar routines you guys would suggest? (I'm not a big fan of the lighter and having the burnt card at the end)

Thanks everybody

Oct 12, 2016
Utah
There's always the classic Guy Hollingworth handling, Reformation. Here on Theory 11 there's Regeneration by Blake Vogt, which is an excellent effect used by many professionals, and Lloyd Barnes has a variation of the standard TNR on the Marketplace titled Restored which looks like it has potential. Torn and Restored Transpo by David Williamson, also Theory 11, is a bit different, but looks very fun. I've seen mention of an effect called Torched and Restored by Brent Braun, but I haven't looked into it myself. It really just depends on your personal taste, there are many excellent options out there. I love Counterfeit personally, because as Wayne says, it leaves them with evidence of the magic you did, but I can understand if it's not your preference. Look into various different routines, and see what catches your attention, and seems like it would fit your performance style.

WitchDocIsIn

Elite Member
Sep 13, 2008
I think Torn by Daniel Garcia is one of the best TNRs out there.

There's one by Mathieu Bich that's interesting, but it changes the card at the end and I never liked that very much - I think it's called TNR.

Descent by Justin Miller is an instant restoration which has a nice visual pop.

There's a torn and restored picture by Shawn Farquhar that's pretty good.

Blaine did Restoration on Real or Magic I believe.

Reactions: Lindel
Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results