Panic by Aaron Fisher

Panic by Aaron Fisher

Menu: Performances and expanations. I would think that the performances would be a little longer, but whatever. He doesn't perform Windspread Panic which is a bummer, but I'll go on.

Price: $24.95. Good price. The gimmicks are well made. The Dvd is high quality. It was completely worth it for me. I love it.

Where to buy: Here- http://www.theory11.com/tricks/panic.php

Demo Video: The demo video is a little misleading. I still love Panic, but the vid is edited at T11. You still perform exactly what's on the demo vid though. The demo just makes it look better. But I can see why they did it.

Quality: Great quality video. Crystal clear.

Running Time: 43 minutes. Good enough to teach you every single little detail.

Gimmick: My gimmick attracts dirt quickly, but that's because I use it so much. I believe you could buy the gimmick for about $8 at T11 if you show your order #. The gimmick will probably last about 3-5 months if you perform it a lot like me. You don't have to replace it if you don't mind having a dirty gimmick. It is still very usable after 3-5 months. Just want to keep care of it when not in use. The gimmick isn't a new revolutionary idea, but it's still great.

Overall Effect

You take the 4 kings off the top of the deck and put it in your pocket. (It doesn't have to be in your back pocket) Press on the deck and it turns into the 4 kings. The rest of the deck is in your pocket. The deck is completely normal. You could use any deck you want(Invisible deck, stripper, svengali ect.) as long as it's a red backed bicycle deck. Everything is examinable.

Widspread Panic

This is another version of Panic. It's a little more difficult, but if you have intermediate skill in cards you should recognize the sleights and get it down with minimal amount of practice. You take the deck and spread through, so the spectator can see there are no extra kings. You take each kind and put them in 4 different parts of the pack. Cut the deck and riffle the edges. One kind jumps in your right pocket. Then your left. Then the last 2 happen at the same time and jump in your back pockets. After that you take the kings and put them iin your pocket again. Spread the deck and press making it vanish, thus turning the deck into the kings. The rest of the deck is in your pocket.The effect is so straight forward. It's beautiful. Great effect.

Set-up

With some misdirection you could do this in front of the spectator. Aaron says he uses this as an opener. I think that's a great idea. I start with Killer Key. A couple coin tricks. Then you could pull out the deck and perform Panic. If you want to perform Panic after a couple card tricks then you will need to learn Widspread Panic and have good misdirection.

Angles: The angles are really great. could do this surrounded except for the over the shoulder view annd someone being underneath you. I just have people in front of me, so it's good enough.

Aaron performs this on stage and spreads the deck across his arm, so everyone can see. I love this idea. When I'm in front of about 7-8 people about 10 feet away I perform it this wa so everyone can see. Great idea.

Teaching

Aaron does a fantastic job doing this. he keep your attention all the way through. Doesn't miss a thing while teaching. Goes over all the tiny little subtelties of Panic and the handling of it. Wonderful Job!

Practice!!!

Yes, this does take practice. Not a lot, but please put your time into this so it's looks like a piece of art, not a cheap trick you have in your magic kit which was bought at Wal-Mart. PRACTICE!

-Overall thoughts-

Panic is great. It was a good buy for me because I use this a lot. If you want a deck vanish that is very visual get this. This is my first order from T-11 and my experience was wonderful.

If your still deciding wether to get this or not. Get it! You won't dissapointed.

Overall score: 10/10!!

AllanLuu

Banned
Aug 31, 2007
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I truly love this effect but I wish they made it in blue backs, thats the deck I sue and have all my trick decks under, so I am not sure whether it is worth changing everything.

However, nice review my friend.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results