Panic Question

Dec 29, 2007
Sweden
Okay, I am seriously thinking about buying panic. But I have a couple of questions. I have heard that there only is one gimmick and that it is red. The problem is that all my other decks (invisble, svengali, odinary decks) are blue. So I have to ask:

1. Are all gimmicks red or can u chose to get a blue one?

2. If I buy a red gimmick, do I need an ordinary red bicycle deck or does everything that u need come with the trick?

Thanks
~Joppa

Oct 31, 2007
You will need a red deck for the trick. I asked the same question and they don't make it in other colors so you're out of luck there. You do only get one gimmick but you can order more from the site with proof of purchase. Even though you will have one red deck among all those blue, the trick is really worth it.

Dec 17, 2007
Melbourne, Australia
Unfortunately, it only comes in red. I would really like it to come in other colours, but alas that isn't the case. However, I was thinking the other day and I thought "Would Panic even look good with a blue deck?" I asked myself this because in my humble opinion, some tricks just look better with certain coloured decks. So, yeah.

You will need to supply your own deck of cards, but that shouldn't be too much trouble. The effect is well worth it in my mind.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
Make your own, it wouldn't take very long. You can also split them with a knife if you are worrying about thickness.

Aos

Mar 6, 2008
I will edit it if that's exposure but I seriously doubt that it is. It was already stated that it's a card specific gimmick and not a device for stealing the entire deck...

Oct 6, 2007
Ho are you supposed to make your own gimmick, if you don't know how the trick works, or the sexret of it?

Unless, you expose?

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results