Panic!

TKH

Aug 31, 2007
Wisconsin
Hate to break the news to ya. But the basic idea of the gimmick is NOT new. It is a good routine... But it is NOT a new gimmick...or gimmicks in this case.

I realise that now. I have seen a gimmick like this before, alas I was fooled. I cant wait for mine to arrive.

The Dark Angel

forum moderator / t11
Sep 1, 2007
Denver, Colorado
anyone seen masuda's "Ambelitious card", it looks about the same.

Man what a fool, he wrote a review without even having the product to review. What is both sad and hilarious is that he just KNOWS it's going to be an 8.5/10 ... when he finally gets it... what a joke.

This kind of behavior should be banned from the forum. Yet, this kind of behavior makes up most of the forum traffic so ....

He didn't say that he owned the effect, he said that he owned the gimmick, and the intructions that came with it.

Sep 1, 2007
Its in the mail and i cant wait for it to arrive. I saw Fisher perform this twice right in front of me and i cant believe hes selling it

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 3, 2007
this mightave been posted before(but i havent seen it) but can this effect be done without a long sleeved shirt?

Sep 3, 2007
Well, I can say that the 2nd day the preview was out I figured out how it worked. The only thing I dont like about it, is it takes a while to make (if you want to be precise and you don't want the thing to fail on you). Over all it is a very good trick. I might buy the dvd just to see the creator preform the trick and to see the tips he gives.

very good trick though.:)

And also, you can do this trick without any clothes on, as others have said.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results