Paper Engine by Aaron Fisher

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
Hey all,
Another question, how is Paper Engine??? I don't have too many books on Card magic, but I have heard the constant war of DVDs vs Books. Right now I love DVDs. Just wanted your opinion on this one.
Thanks

Dec 16, 2008
Hey all,
Another question, how is Paper Engine??? I don't have too many books on Card magic, but I have heard the constant war of DVDs vs Books. Right now I love DVDs. Just wanted your opinion on this one.
Thanks

GOod book to pick up. But not for beginner :D
Passes + Card Tricks
All sleight of hand.

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
I would consider myself an advanced beginner, if that makes any sense??? I feel that I am slowly breaking the walls to intermediate. I am wondering if this will help me do that. What are your thoughts???

Aug 10, 2008
In a rock concert
I would consider myself an advanced beginner, if that makes any sense??? I feel that I am slowly breaking the walls to intermediate. I am wondering if this will help me do that. What are your thoughts???

Besides reading the obvious reviews ( I recommend sean reaf one) the book is gold.

here are some quick reasons:

*The sleights in there are pretty good, and not only that, he offers gold advice at the end of the explanation of each one about how to blend it, how he came up with the sleight, its uses etc. And he is not just throwing in stuff to fill the book, you will find a good use to each sleight. I commonly use about 4 of them in my diary magic life :)

*The routines are pretty solid too, you have everything, tricks involving the spectator, visual effects, transpositions, ace assemblys, collectors, and all the routines use the sleights that you learned in the first part of the book, I also use some of the material here a lot.

*But most importantly the advice that he gives at the end of each sleight or routine is GOLD, not only you will learn things that will improve your execution with sleigths a lot, you will also learn a lot of the psycology behind the tricks and how to make your overall performance, stronger.

I cant stop recommending this book enough.

buy it now or I will chop your hands with my machete.

Apr 25, 2009
Yorktown, VA
So I assume that the link was suppose to work. =)

Was that suppose to be some sort of bad review of the book??? Because I would like to know what it had to say about it =)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results