Paper Engine

That would be very much appreciated. I've been looking into it and it seems like a very great and in-depth book. Could you also list some of your favourite effects from the book, I'm very curios about it since I only know of about 2 in the actual book. Thanks a lot.

-RA69

That would be very much appreciated. I've been looking into it and it seems like a very great and in-depth book. Could you also list some of your favourite effects from the book, I'm very curios about it since I only know of about 2 in the actual book. Thanks a lot.

-RA69
Same here. I've been looking into getting this book for a while now. Also, could you please give your opinions of the Gravity Half-Pass (or a description, if that's possible without exposure)? I've heard of this, but not much about it.

Many thanks,

Ryan

Sep 1, 2007
It's basically his handling of the half-pass. it's pretty good. I'm having trouble with it though.

my favorite 2 effects out of the 13 is the omen and helter skelter. don't get my wrong they are all good its just that those two fit my personality the best. i also like rev. NO9 its similar to helter skelter just not as visual but still awesome. in my opinion, its well worth the $35 because its got a very elaborate index of sleights, tricks and also an inside look of everything at aarons perspective.

Sep 1, 2007
Houston TX
same here
my grandparents bought if for me as a random gift and i love it!
there is alot here
but i love what he says the most (throught his experience)

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results