PaRaNorMaL

CaesarMagic

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
Hey guys whats up?
I have this Video I did for the school anouncements, (I have to do at least 2 tricks every week) So if you all could give me some tips on performance and on what tricks I should perform I would really appreciate that thanks.

Here is the Video/ Feedback Please/Thanks

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-oFkohKlBI

I know Im not a consultan for David Blaine but we where trying to do it like in Digital Dissolve lol. Thanks Tom for your awsome Trick, Prophet, and thanks Dana for the Music, Thank You Theory 11

Ive been working on the patter for Prophet,

I will be performing, WOW by Masuda for next week, as well as Blink
any other tricks???

Ps. I will post the New Videos on this Same Thread

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 21, 2008
Vero Beach FL
Wow i really liked the video. I liked how you actually perform for real people. Since you have prophet you shop at Theory11 so for the next tricks you should perorm panic and witness and if you dont have you cards perform control, that would spook people out alot. Im looking forward to your next videos.

JD

CaesarMagic

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
Wow i really liked the video. I liked how you actually perform for real people. Since you have prophet you shop at Theory11 so for the next tricks you should perorm panic and witness and if you dont have you cards perform control, that would spook people out alot. Im looking forward to your next videos.

JD

Thank You Very Much,
yeah I kinda Have every trick that Theory11 has put out because they are so good, I wanted to do Control, but for the Nurse, maybe I can get her lol is not like she takes pulseses every day so maybe, (oh I did Control for the football coaches and the were amazed)
but yeah Panic and Witness sounds great Ill give them a try

Ill Probably post the New video next week, thanks

Sep 1, 2007
Hong Kong
Prophet could have generated much stronger reaction with 5 benjamins......
20s give astonishment, 100s will send them screaming for the rest of the day.....

Sep 22, 2007
very good performances but i wouldn't say your professional and a consultant for david blaine lol and also maybe remove the link you flashed on prophet making the trick pretty obvious and yea im not going to say where you flashed but you did only because camera was at a bad angle

CaesarMagic

Elite Member
Sep 11, 2007
Houston TX
very good performances but i wouldn't say your professional and a consultant for david blaine lol and also maybe remove the link you flashed on prophet making the trick pretty obvious and yea im not going to say where you flashed but you did only because camera was at a bad angle

yeah I see, ill see if I can edit that out and then I will repost it, Thanks

so dude you do magic on the morning announcements thats great hope it gets you somewhere

yes sir on Wed. and Fridays every week, The Segment is called PaRaNorMaL

Aug 31, 2007
Long Island/New York
I liked the video.
I thought that it was really good. I think the kids got a kick outta it and you presented it well.
Good job!
Looking forward to the videos coming up!

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results