Paul Harris Presents: Hand Out 500

May 9, 2008
:) but you cann't hand out then.

Who gives a crap? Who would actually expect you to hand out your $100 bills?? Or ANY amount of money for that matter. I don't think they'll assume the bills are gaffed just because you didn't hand them your fortune. You can hand out most of the bills in Extreme Burn. Anyone who is picky enough to actually check every bill doesn't need to be shown magic, because they don't appreciate the magic of illusion. Extreme Burn looks a lot better anyways, like REAL magic.

You don't hand out money to complete strangers unless you don't mind losing that money....period.

May 3, 2008
I just don't like how the handling of the bills looks. To me, it looks like something fishy is going on.

Dec 16, 2008
Who gives a crap? Who would actually expect you to hand out your $100 bills?? Or ANY amount of money for that matter. I don't think they'll assume the bills are gaffed just because you didn't hand them your fortune. You can hand out most of the bills in Extreme Burn. Anyone who is picky enough to actually check every bill doesn't need to be shown magic, because they don't appreciate the magic of illusion. Extreme Burn looks a lot better anyways, like REAL magic.

You don't hand out money to complete strangers unless you don't mind losing that money....period.

I do a lot of bill changes too :p. It's just a new way to do it, and the end is different, that's all. And why do you always say about $100? Did you make gimmick out of $100? If the new gimmick save the $100 ? then it will be cool imo :cool:

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results