Paying issue.

Sep 8, 2012
Hey guys! My name is Domagoj, I'm from Croatia. I'm 15 years old, and I'm wondering about paying money for products from T11. There is a ton of things I'd like to buy on this site, but I have a problem. The prices are in dollars, and my bank acc is in croatian value(kn). So, do I have to have an acc in dollars, or is it okay to just buy the product and they will calculate what's the price in kn? Thanks a lot in advance :D

Blaziken

Elite Member
Sep 8, 2012
Quebec, Canada
twitter.com
If you use Paypal to pay, it automatically makes the transaction in your local currency. And i don't think you can pay with you bank account directly, that's why it'd be easier to use Paypal.

Oct 6, 2012
Sweden
Hi there!

If you have a VISA card (or whatever credit card) you can just pay with that, it doesn't have to be the same currency. But I don't know if it's possible to pay with your card due to your age. For me I had an "electronic use only" VISA when I was 15, when I turned 18 I could pay online. Good luck!

Dec 29, 2011
If you use Paypal to pay, it automatically makes the transaction in your local currency. And i don't think you can pay with you bank account directly, that's why it'd be easier to use Paypal.

I didn't think t11 allowed Paypal? Anyway, just paying with your bank account details is fine.

Searching...
{[{ searchResultsCount }]} Results